Here are some of the best recipes I've tried lately.
- Smoky lentil and potato soup. My new favorite! I could eat this every week.
- Golden coconut lentil soup. This is so yummy, especially with lots of cilantro.
- Instant pot spaghetti. My mom made this for us when she visited and we liked it. I've been adapting it to eliminate the meat and use different kinds of pasta.
- Cauliflower fettuccine alfredo. Yum.
- Red pepper fettuccine alfredo. Yum.
- Teriyaki tofu with avocado. So yummy.
- Chipotle sofritas. Spicy but good.
- Adonis chocolate cake. Hard to believe there's no butter in this; it's really good!
- Peanut butter cookies. Love these. So many vegan cookies have a strange texture, but these are just right.