8/11/17

Catching up


Last month we traveled to Michigan for a family reunion. We did lots of fun things, but what I really wanted to do was to see my grandparents.

While we were there, they were honored with awards from their village for the community work they've done. I have always admired their energy and initiative. I have a lot to live up to.

I've procrastinated sharing our trip because there are just too many pictures. So I'll just do a photo dump and get it over with, shall I? Here are a few of my favorites.

Pip looking adorable in my dad's hat

Red Chief, railroaded

Looking for fossils in Lake Michigan

Tiger Lily having fun with relatives

My aunt has a party barn. How very stylish of her! (And she does throw a great party.)

Mackinac Bridge

3 comments:

  1. A party barn?!?! I think I'm jealous!

    Isn't it lovely to spend time with family!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun.. Know your grandparents was excited to get to see you and the kids.
    The kids are really growing .. Pip looks like a big boy now.. Time is flying, isn't it?
    Love barn parties.. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to still have your grandparents. I lost all of mine in high school. I'm glad you had a nice trip. I just want to get in the car and go, but public school.

    ReplyDelete