11/17/16

Thanksgiving menu planning


I planned my Thanksgiving menu this week. This holiday really crept up on me; this year is flying by! We are looking forward to staying home for Thanksgiving and having my sister visit.

I appreciated this planning sheet that helped me get my thoughts organized. I also wrote down the oven times and temperatures to help me plan what to make when.

Drinks: cranberry juice and sparkling cider
Green salad
Rolls
Peas
Roasted squash
Turkey loaf
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Stuffing
No-bake cheesecake
Pumpkin pie

2 comments:

  1. We arw just the 4 of us going to a Mexican buffet. No one wants to cook lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and family have a wonderful /blessed Thanksgiving.
    I made my menu plans yesterday..[It has slipped up on me too.ha]
    Your menu sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete