- Spends at least an hour each day coloring. Favorite color: purple.
- Loves stacking blocks.
- Climbs on the oven and dishwasher doors to get at interesting things in the kitchen.
- Escaped from his crib once but hasn't tried again.
- Still likes going to bed! After we read books and sing, he always reminds me to pray.
- Likes to "see dinner" every evening when I'm cooking. I lift him up to the stove a lot.
- Can't keep his socks and shoes on—and unfortunately scratches up his poor itchy feet as soon as he gets them off.
- Favorite foods: pancakes, oatmeal, macaroni and "cheese," pasta of any sort, apples and bananas, tofu and broccoli stir fry, juice, and smoothies.
- Starting to get more comfortable with nursery at church.
- Longest sentence so far: "Mom, I want some more macaroni—now."