My husband took a business trip to China last week. He enjoys visiting new places, so I was excited for him—but eight days is a long time! Here are some things that happened while he was gone.
- The primary program at church
- Pip's two-year doctor checkup
- Parent-teacher conferences
- Cub scout pack meeting
- Tiger Lily home sick for three days
- An abscess of some sort in Red Chief's mouth
- Early-morning piano lessons
- Two days off school
- Baby Pip escaped from his crib for the first time
I'd like to think I appreciate my husband all the time, but I really notice how much he does when he's gone! He makes the bed every morning, he holds down the fort so I can play in our community orchestra every week, he cleans up dinner, he is so patient and kind with the children—and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I am blessed.