8/7/15

Flowers and weeds


The garden was off to a rough start this summer. I never cleaned up out there last fall (I had a baby) and I never got on top of things this spring. I scattered a bunch of seeds and planted a few seedlings and hoped for the best.


At this point, the best thing I can say about the garden is that the flowers are taller than the weeds.


I'm feeling overwhelmed inside the home, too: I just can't get on top of things. But I trust that the flowers are taller than the weeds. The flowers are mostly what the children will remember when they are grown. I hope.


2 comments:

  1. Tiger Lily is your mini-you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are darling. And I think your plants are very pretty.

    I can't get on top of things either these days! You're not alone! I love your perspective that the flowers are taller than the weeds.

    ReplyDelete