- Week five of swimming lessons, here we come! Much progress has been made.
- Ten pounds of eggplant from the garden.
- Practicing the new schedule for back-to-school. I will be attempting to get up at 6:30 every morning. I am not a morning person.
- I keep thinking the back-to-school shopping is done, then one more thing comes up. Will it ever end? I am so over shopping right now.
- Very tall stalks, very small sunflowers. They make me laugh.
- Family history research. Enjoying the name Violette Constance that I unearthed a few days ago.
- Dire consequences have been threatened for wet towels and swimsuits left around the house this week.
- Finished listening to all the Roald Dahl audiobooks, so we've moved on to The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate.
- Having a hard time finding a good fiction book to settle in to at the moment.
- The air is smoky from wildfires. I'm excited for that to be done.