4/28/15

Every day

 

I haven't been a very good blogger lately, have I? I'm going to chalk it up to apathy, inhibition, busy-ness, and lack of sleep.

But here are some things I've done lately that I don't do every day:
  • Work on our will
  • Plant currant bushes in the garden
  • Help the young women in our church sew aprons
  • Have my aunt to visit for a few days
  • See Cinderella with my daughter
  • Get Baby's blood drawn for an allergy test (results: he is fine!)
  • Purge items we don't need and sell on Facebook (Day one: $20 made, $15 spent. Ha.)
  • Watch Red Chief in his piano recital
  • Speak in church
  • Have pink eye
And here are some things I do just about every day:
  • Dishes
  • Laundry
  • Help the big kids with homework
  • Host play dates and shuttle Tiger Lily to her friends' houses
  • Walk the kids to school
  • Nap with Baby
  • Bathe Baby and grease him up with hydrocortisone cream, petroleum jelly, and Cetaphil in an effort to stave off his eczema
 Life is busy. Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Not a bad blogger at all..Just a busy mom.. So understand..
    Sorry about the Eczema...One of my granddaughters had it when she was a baby.. so frustrating too..
    eeeh..sorry you had pink eye.. That is no fun , for sure.
    Hope you have a blessed week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about your currant bush lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! I have eczema and cannot imagine not understanding the itch.

    ReplyDelete