1/23/15

Update


Monday: Forgot the kids didn't have school. Did not do my housework session, but did do 15 minutes of gospel study.

Tuesday: Had a tummyache, but did my 45 minutes of housework anyway, plus a bit extra. I'm glad I did: I wasn't behind the rest of the day like I usually am. Also did my study. Hooray!

Wednesday: Had my visiting teachers over so didn't have my full time to work, but tidied up beforehand and I was still ahead from my work the day before. I'm glad now that I set such a small goal, because it's teaching me how much so little work time can pay off.

Thursday: Check and check.

Friday: In progress. :)

Overall, I'm glad I set this small goal to work 45 minutes each morning and study 15 minutes some time during the day. It's amazing how much I can get done in 45 minutes, and it's good to have an ending time on my housework so I can move on to take care of other things. (Although obviously I do more throughout the day, later!) I'm still not caught up yet, but things are moving in the right direction now.

With the study, I'm glad to have done it. I do want to try to get a more consistent time for it. A bonus to my seemingly small goal: I'm nearly done with one of the books I wanted to finish this month (from my ridiculous gigantic list).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting organized. And getting lots done in that small time frame.. Always, makes me happy to get it done..Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing you might want to look into is scripture in audio form. My mom has Johnny Cash reading the New Testament on her ipod. You can do it while working around the house.

    ReplyDelete