1/12/15

2014 Posts


A lot of bloggers are posting their most popular posts of 2014 about now. I haven't looked at my blog statistics in ages, but I thought it would be fun to pop in and see what people are reading.

Top ten posts of 2014:
  1. 50 recipes to make when it's hot
  2. Freezer to slow cooker meals with vegetables and less or no meat
  3. Slow cooker creamy cauliflower soup
  4.  Money-saving tips for cheapskates
  5. Small-batch chocolate cupcakes
  6. Everything you should know about avocados
  7. Baby
  8. Preventing food waste
  9. No more library
  10. Painting the house


Evidently I'm a has-been blogger, because my most popular posts are from past years. Here are my top ten viewed posts from 2014, none of which I wrote in 2014. :)
  1. Dried to canned beans conversion
  2. How to substitute lentils for ground beef
  3. Keyboard games for toddlers
  4. How to flavor homemade yogurt
  5. No-grate homemade liquid laundry detergent
  6. Lentil sloppy joes
  7. Canning on a glass-top stove
  8. Beans in review
  9. Numbers 1–20 practice worksheets
  10. Lemon mug cake

2 comments:

  1. Not to be gross but do you have any "what to do about toilet stains" type posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, if I could figure out what to do about my own, believe me, I'd share!

      Delete