10/7/14

Evening energy



I've noticed that throughout this pregnancy, I've gone through periods of fatigue in which I'm able to do very little during the day, but I finally get some energy after dinner.

I wasn't sure what to do at first, being used to getting the bulk of my work done during the day, but by now I know just to roll with it. It's amazing how much laundry and tidying I can get done in the evening when I've been resting all day.

And sometimes I'm tired in the evening too, and that's okay. This baby can't stay inside me forever! At this point I'm ready to trade one sort of tiredness for another.

2 comments:

  1. BLess your heart.. Take care of yourself.. And try to not over do.. Proud you have figured out, how to make it work.. Sending prayers for baby and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle of joy. By the way you do help. It really brightens things up when I see you've left a comment.

    ReplyDelete