5/20/14

Feeling better



I'm already feeling better on my new dosage of thyroid medication. I know that I will continue to feel even better in the coming weeks, too, and that makes me happy and hopeful. I will still not try to do everything every day, but I know I can keep going with things looking up.

Today Tiger Lily and I cleaned the family bathroom, which badly needed it. I did not do it perfectly. But it's a lot cleaner than it was before I started, and that still blesses my family!

Guess what else is making me tired? I'm 19 weeks pregnant! It's a boy, and we can't wait to meet him in October. The kids are really, truly excited. It will be a big change, as they will be 8 and 5 when the baby comes. We have been out of the baby stage (and diapers!) for a long time, but we are feeling very blessed to have another member of the family coming along soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! So happy for you. Sorry you've been feeling lousy.
    Do you have to avoid your arthritis medication when pregnant. (I recall you mentioning something about arthritis medication at some point. Maybe I'm delusional.) Does that make life kind of painful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to stop taking it six months before getting pregnant. The drug I was taking is nasty: it has been used in chemotherapy and abortions. I have been blessed that my arthritis hasn't come back. Also, arthritis often improves during pregnancy! So it hasn't been bothering me. It might not come back for years: I'm lucky that my body forgets to attack itself between times. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting you will have two helpers I am sure.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete