5/26/14

An embroidered t-shirt


I'm less tired now, but instead I'm dizzy! When I try to do normal things like walk Red Chief to school or load the dishwasher, sooner or later (usually sooner) my body cries out for rest and I have to lay down.

After a few days of practically going crazy from lack of something to do (but having things that needed done all around me), I decided to embroider a t-shirt for Tiger Lily. I've never done anything but cross-stitch before, but I thought I could handle a lot of basic outlining with a back-stitch while lounging on the couch.

I had all the materials on hand (transfers and thread), and I grabbed the t-shirt from Tiger Lily's drawer.

She loves it!

I've started on a pillowcase for Red Chief. It's much easier to embroider accurately than a t-shirt. And if I keep feeling the same way I've been feeling, I'll be done in no time. It's good for morale to have something to do.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable...\Hope you feel better real soon... Take care of yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's making lemonade out of lemons!! What a cute shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete