4/11/14

Slow day

 




Yesterday I wasn't feeling great, but I needed to get things done, so this is kind of how my day went:


  • Tidy up the living room
  • Read a chapter of my book
  • Fold a load of laundry
  • Read a chapter of my book
  • Vacuum
  • Answer some emails
  • Fold another load of laundry
  • Read a chapter of my book
  • Clear the kitchen counter
  • Read a chapter of my book

This worked well and I got a surprising amount done by the end of the day (reading and otherwise). Tiger Lily was a big help, doing housework with me and amusing herself for long stretches of time. I will miss her when she starts school next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon..
    Looks like you accomplished a lot with Tiger Lily's help.. Yes.. you will really miss her, when she goes to school.. I kept Callie [granddaughter], when she was little, and when she started school.. It was so quiet , and sad.ha

    ReplyDelete