4/7/14

Ready for breakfast


Last night after General Conference was over and the kids were in bed, I had so much running through my mind that I wanted something to do with my hands, so I could think.

So I started a batch of these waffles for breakfast the next morning, tidied up the kitchen, set the table for breakfast, and even made a pasta salad for Red Chief's lunch for the next day.

I've gotten in the habit of setting out the ingredients for breakfast, but I'd never gone this far before. And when I woke up late this morning, I was glad I had done a little extra work the night before.


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea.. Love getting an early start on the morning routine.. I have never started breakfast before... But.. think I will give it a try.. thanks for sharing.
    Love your table with the benches..

    ReplyDelete