3/6/14

Procrastination day


This is it. Today is the day when I'm going to do all those piddling little things that I've been procrastinating that have been keeping me up at night. Looking forward to lots of awkward emails and phone calls, plus some laundry folding. Well, perhaps I'm not looking forward to them, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the other end of them!

On an unrelated note, I'm so happy it's nearly spring! Red Chief and I are getting excited to plant the garden. The weeds are already coming up, so I'm hoping I can safely plant some cool-weather vegetables like peas and lettuce and Swiss chard.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your procrastination stuff done.. I love when I get those chores done..Makes us feel so much better...
    I too..... can not wait for spring.. I think gardening is getting close..yea... have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I headed out to do some of those today, and got a flat tire after hitting some debris. I'm procrastinating again.

    ReplyDelete