Background

2/10/14

Recently tried recipes


Oven-roasted cauliflower with lemon. I used the recipe just as a guideline, tossing a head's worth of florets with the juice and zest of a lemon, olive oil, and salt. Yum!

Garlic-lemon pork chops. I added extra lemon which was too much for the rest of my family. But I loved it, and I'm sure my kids would have liked it better with the normal amount of lemon.

Mexican chicken lime soup. I liked this all right but had to doctor it up a bit. I like my normal recipe for Mexican chicken soup better.

Straightforward Asian soup. I loved that this was a set of guidelines as much as it was a recipe. Ours turned out extremely yummy.

Tangy soy dipping sauce. I never thought I'd say this, but this sauce was too strong for me. If I make it again I'll water it down a tiny bit and also add more sugar.

Cheeseburger roll. We enjoyed this. It made such a huge roll, next time I'll halve the dough but not the filling.

One-pan skillet lasagna. Yummy!

Blueberry slump. I've been wanting to try this for ages. I finally did, using frozen blueberries. Very, very good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipes.. Sounds yummy.. I really want to try the cauliflower...

    ReplyDelete