2/17/14

A tidy-up

 

Last week I didn't keep up with tidying the living area of the house, and although it wasn't that bad, it bothered me. I feel more peace when things are tidy.

So on Saturday when my husband took the kids to the bank (one of their favorite activities), I stayed home. I picked everything up, dusted, vacuumed, culled the dead flowers and re-arranged the still living ones, did the dishes, cleared off the kitchen counters, and caught up on the laundry.

It feels so good to have things neat.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand.. It does make the day so much better, when we get everything tidy... I can accomplish so much more, when everything is done.
    so nice of hubby to take the kids town with him.. You can really get a lot done, when everyone is gone.ha
    Thank you for the post..Made me get up and get some little things organized, and that made me feel better,ha

    ReplyDelete