1/13/14

Sick again


Most of us were sick over Christmas, and now I'm sick again with something different. I'm not sure exactly what: some sort of dizzy, achy cold.

I haven't done much at all for the last two days, but the house actually isn't too bad, due to two things: (1) my husband has been taking care of things, and (2) I was caught up with everything around the house before I got sick.

It feels so good to know that I was on top of things, because usually when I get sick, I just wish I had been caught up beforehand.

Anyway, I'm ready to be feeling better again! I've watched more movies and read more books in the past three days than I have in the last month!

2 comments:

  1. Some winters are like this--just one sickness after another. The good part that I've experienced is that a sick winter is usually followed by several really healthy ones! Hope that's true for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete