12/3/13

Glad I cleaned


We returned home last night after a lovely week of visiting family. My house wasn't 100% in order before I left, but I did manage to vacuum and sweep and scrub the kitchen sink and catch up on laundry.

I'm so glad I cleaned! It's always hard to get that much more done with all the packing and remembering, but it's so worth it when you come back home to your very own comfortable bed and you know that the sheets on it are clean. And it makes it that much easier to deal with the fifty-six degree house, and no bread, and cat vomit.

4 comments:

  1. I got so much done during that week off, yet still did not deep clean my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to come home to a clean house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud you had a good visit with your family.. And sooooo nice to come home to a clean house.. [What about the cat vomit????eeeh.. sounds terrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. One must have a clean bed when the house is so cold! I hope you have an electric blanket :)

    ReplyDelete