12/18/13

Christmas menus


If I'm really going to make all this food, I'd better get cracking! If I get most of it ready ahead of time, I'll have a very nice cooking vacation because there will be plenty of leftovers.

Christmas Eve
Potato clam chowder
Corn and cheese chowder
Bread bowls
Cheese and crackers
Veggies and ranch dip
Cookie plate

Christmas breakfast
Fresh-squeezed orange juice
Cinnamon rolls
Bacon and sausage

Christmas dinner
Turkey
Cranberry sauce
French bread rolls
Slow cooker mashed potatoes
Gravy
Peas
Salad
Bûche de noël

Christmas supper
Leftovers 

New Year's Eve
Seven-layer dip
Corn chips
Spinach and artichoke dip
No-knead bread
Veggies and ranch dip
Cheese and crackers
Potato chips and dip
Cookie plate

New Year's Day
Hoppin' John
Rice
Greens
No-bake cheesecake

Cookie plate
Raw cookie dough bites
Cranberry-orange cookies
Gingerbread men
Coco-mints

4 comments:

  1. Love your menu... sounds good.,, etc
    ahead of time.. Really busy.. But fun days ahead with kids/grandkids.
    I have a big menu planned too.. I am working on making candy, cookies
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I want to come to your house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Makes me tired to read it--may you have joy in the preparation AND in the eating!

    ReplyDelete