11/4/13

Tidying up the sewing room

 

This week I tidied up the sewing room. I have an unfortunate tendency to not put away things when I'm through with them, and between that and my kids' messes (they don't seem to be able to stay away while I sew), the room was long overdue for a bit of attention.

I cleared the floor. I re-shelved my fabric bins. I finished ironing the stack of wrinkly fabric languishing near the ironing board. Tiger Lily organized the dollhouse.


Most importantly, I tidied up the mountain of projects-in-progress on the left side of my sewing table. Most of them won't take long, so why have I been ignoring them? In the next week or so, I'll be sharing some of my projects, because that's the last part of tidying up: completing my unfinished work.

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice.. [I have a tendency ,when I sew, to not put things away either..eeeh]..
    Look forward to seeing your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete