Every once in awhile, I like to poke through my Google Analytics account and look at the search terms, mostly to make sure I'm not inadvertently attracting creeps. It has actually been years since I have looked at the things people search for that bring them to this site.
You might be glad to hear that I don't seem to have written anything lately that is attracting creeps. I was heartened to find, however, that thousands of people have been using my dried to canned beans conversion. It makes me happy to know that some of what I write is useful to people other than myself.
In any case, I came across some silly search terms as I was browsing. I'm afraid my blog probably wasn't very helpful to these people.
- pain in the waffle iron
- poems about coughs and colds
- nose shaper before and after
- how we can storage wheat in selos
- i love my tiger lily skirt
- if i bleach my dishcloth is that good enough for eh
- is it okay to eat potato for breakfast
- am i humble quiz