Background

5/17/13

Menu

I used to post our menus fairly often, but it's been a long time since I've put one up. Here is the list of dinners we're currently working our way through:

Quinoa stuffed peppers; coleslaw
Pizza pasta bake
Cabbage roll casserole
Chicken-potato-green bean casserole; salad
Southwest layered salad; muffins or cornbread
Quesadillas; melon; guacamole and chips
Roasted red pepper pasta, artichokes, lemon-mustard dip
Black bean burgers 
Black bean tacos; pineapple
Green curry soup; brown rice
Mediterranean couscous and lentils

I haven't put sides with everything—usually I just wing it with canned or frozen fruits or vegetables, or whatever's around that needs using up.

What are you eating lately?

4 comments:

  1. Annalise is going through an "I want nothing but cereal" phase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate! Tiger Lily asks for cereal a lot too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the recipes.. The pizza pasta bake sounds great .. And I love stuffed peppers- it is one of our regulars.

    Things I have been cooking-
    1-Barbque hamburgers [Kenny's mom come up with this recipe.. It is not a grilled burger as we all know.. Will share the recipe with you sometimes.]
    2- Chicken salad
    3- Homemade bisquits-eggs-fresh fruit and jelly
    4- Turkey chili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete