Mr. Mordecai and Red Chief were sick over the weekend, so I was kept pretty busy taking care of them. Luckily they're mostly on the mend, so things should get back to normal around here soon.
I'm still on my housework schedule, more or less. Here were my goals from last week:
- Keep going with the schedule and keep my focus each day.
- Tuesdays! I'm going to work on doing better on Tuesdays.
- Work 1 hour on the filing cabinet.
- Make the kids clean their rooms on Saturdays. We didn't do it this week and I think it needs to be done. I'm going to add it to my schedule.
- Take better care of myself. Go to bed by 10:30. Eat less sugar. Eat a healthy lunch each day.
I'm doing much better on Tuesdays, and this week—today—I'm going to work on Tuesdays again. In fact, I would like to repeat these same goals this week, to strengthen my habits and to keep myself focused.