Do your kids love pizza as much as mine do? They're eager to eat anything we can pass off as pizza-related. Here are some meals that my kids love because they're pizza-like.
- Quesadillas. These definitely look like pizza, especially when cut into wedges, and Red Chief, the black bean hater, has been known to gobble down ridiculous amounts of mashed black beans hidden within quesadillas.
- Summer vegetable tian. My kids insist this tastes like pizza.
- English muffins topped with scrambled eggs and melted cheese. Breakfast pizza.
- Crustless spinach quiche. We call it egg pizza.
- Tomato-mozzarella salad on French bread. It has all the major ingredients of pizza: bread, tomatoes, and cheese.
Can you think of any other pizza-like meals?