1/3/13

Top ten posts of 2012


Here are the top 10 most popular posts I wrote in 2012:
  1. How to flavor homemade yogurt
  2. Meatless nachos
  3. How to make an envelope bag
  4. Several ways to eat bread for breakfast
  5. A new dress and a three-year-old–directed photo shoot
  6. How to make perfect brown rice
  7. Big to-do list printable
  8. Laundry soap in jars
  9. Protein side dishes
  10. Chocolate pudding in a mug
This is not the most accurate data ever since when I went to look at Google Analytics, apparently it hasn't been working since October. Maybe I should look at it more often. I hope it's fixed now!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed going back reading the post.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I've had the same problem with Google Analytics. Stopped working weeks ago. . .I wonder if they changed what you need to paste into your template or something. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed these instructions, and it seems to be back up and running today. That's definitely different than when I first installed it.

      http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/01/how-to-install-google-analytics-on_4555.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll try it out....

      Delete