1/24/13

Comment word verification


I am breaking one of my blogging pet peeves, and I apologize! In May, I complained that it seems silly to have word verification and comment moderation turned on, but guess what? I'm doing it, as of this morning.

I'm being bombarded by spam comments, and it's getting to the point that I don't want to spend the time to go through and delete all of them (not to mention that some of them are nasty, and I don't even want to see them!).

So I hope you'll forgive my hypocrisy, and take the thirty seconds to enter the word verification when you comment.

2 comments:

  1. So understand Dianna.. Isn't it sad that we live in a world,where people will be so nasty and require us to do this?
    I will take the time to do the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem; I still like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete