12/19/12

A big list of breakfast ideas


Yesterday I updated my breakfast cookbook. I had recipes and ideas lurking in cookbooks, on the blog, in binders, and in a huge stack of recipes on my kitchen counter, and I wanted to get them all in one place.

While I was getting my recipes organized, I complied a big list of things to have for breakfast, because even with my recipe binder right in front of me, my morning self still needs help sometimes.

If you care to read my list or print it out, you can view it here.

5 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing this list. I would love to see a list for lunch and dinner too. I am always looking for ideas and I seem to be in a rut right now for some reason. :0)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this list! How delightful! This was my first visit to your site and I plan to come back again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas.. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I don't usually have trouble with breakfast, but it is always nice to have more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite substantial. Thanks for sharing your list on foodie friday. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete