6/12/12

Lots of free music downloads from Performance Today


I love it when I stumble upon a cache of free, high-quality classical music downloads.


Performance Today (a public radio show) has had several young artists-in-residence, and you can hear interviews with them and download music from their performances.

Go here to find the young artists, then click on each picture to see individual artists. The interviews are at the top of the page; the stand-alone song downloads are at the bottom.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'm downloading some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete