5/16/12

Bleh



I'm just not feeling so great the past couple of days. I'm extra tired, a little dizzy, and can't find my motivation.

It's hard for me to tell whether I'm actually sick, or whether it's just something I should push through. Does this happen to anyone else? I start wondering if it's a nutritional deficiency, or hormones, or medication side effects, or whether I've caught something.

In any case, since Mr. Mordecai was feeling similar a few days ago, I'm going to declare myself mildly ill and give myself permission to rest.

But maybe I can get things cleaned up just a little bit first. The mess is getting to me. Tiger Lily has been having fun dumping and moving objects lately, and there are shoes and socks everywhere (including mine—I'm guilty too!).

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! I have been getting really tired of messes around here too. I finally just put all the toys way up high on shelves and the kids have to ask for me to get 1 or 2 things down at a time. Ha! No more of the 2 year old dumping out every single toy bin in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been sick-ish down here, too. Some nasty colds! I made myself not get sick until after my violin recital, but I think that only made it worse when I gave in and let it happen. Taking 1 or 2 days to slow down might be just what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Once you feel better you can clean up the mess.;)

    ReplyDelete