- Got dark chocolate–covered raisins instead of milk chocolate–covered ones.
- Put Tiger Lily in her room to cool off. She was so quiet I thought she was asleep, so I came back in an hour. She was sitting in exactly the same spot I had left her, awake, trying not to cry. (I coddled her the rest of the evening, poor thing.)
- Cut a hole near the hem of my nearly-finished dress when I was trimming off extra near the hem. I still want to tear my hair out every time I think of that, even though it repaired okay.
- Went to the library because I thought we were out of books, then noticed that the books in the bag were the ones we'd gotten last week and had never even taken out of the bag.
- Completely forgot about a scheduled event.
- Keep forgetting to take my once-weekly medication on Saturday so I have to take it on Sunday and then I feel kind of sick during church.
- Sometimes I can't remember whether I've taken my daily medication. Did I already take it? Should I take it now? What if I already took it and I'm taking it twice? Obviously I need a better system.