|Image courtesy magazineart.org|
Here's what's on my mind right now.
- Getting the family back into good health after a bout of tummy problems and bad colds.
- The community orchestra I help run is losing members and has organizational issues (I wouldn't worry about this so much if it weren't partly my fault).
- Teaching a ten-minute class on using wheat next month. I know, no biggie, but I hate getting up in front of people and talking. But on the bright side, it gives me a reason to do a few kitchen experiments.
- Getting some organizing done—the organizing that I put on the back burner when a wedding suddenly came up. There's so much to do!
- Also, my house is a mess right now, between two weekend trips in a row and sickness and . . . I'll stop making excuses now, okay?
- And on top of that my house is in desperate need of a deep cleaning.
- Ack! I need to get something planted in the garden! And how have weeds already grown in my flowerbeds? It's only March.
- Taking dinner to a friend tonight—I enjoy kitchen time, but first I'll have to get the kitchen tidied up. Why do I always stress a little extra when I'm cooking for someone else?
- Oh, and today is laundry day . . .