Red Chief's kindergarten teacher mentioned that he could use some practice with his numbers 11-20. I searched the web for some practice worksheets, but most of what I found was for numbers 1-10.

So I made him a practice packet myself, covering numbers 1-20. He's learning them so fast that I don't think we'll have to use all of it, but I hope others might find it helpful.

You can download it here from Google Drive. For personal, educational, non-commercial use only, please.

After you go to the link, go to File > Download from the Google Drive page.



4 Comments

  1. Thank you for the download! I have been looking for something like this too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for creating and sharing these pages...very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.