6/13/11

T-shirt skirt and bloomers




A couple of weeks ago I took an old t-shirt of mine and cut it off right below the arms. Then I made a casing in the top and inserted elastic, and it turned into a nice little skirt for Tiger Lily. Then I made some bloomers out of Mr. Mordecai's old t-shirt. Then I took the skirt in the car during a very long ride and sewed tiny beads along the bottom. I think I always want to take a project in the car now. It was nice to have something productive to do.

5 comments:

  1. Good job with the beads! I would never be that patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really cute skirt. I like how you did the beads. I cannot believe how big she is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's way cute! I love the idea of working on it in the car. I don't know if I could do that without getting carsick, but our next trip I'm certainly going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. I discovered bloomers for ME this summer and I love them. Very comfy under a skirt on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are times when I love handstitching! Well done!

    ReplyDelete