6/20/11

The daily plan


We lead a pretty unstructured life here, with a two-year-old and a four-year-old and me at home together all day. We do have scheduled events and tasks each week, but it's all pretty flexible.

I've noticed, though, that the kids really thrive on routine. They like to know what's going on and what they can look forward to. I do too. A day without purpose is pretty depressing.

For the past year or so, I've been using a daily checklist kind of like this one (scroll down to Daily Docket). I made my own framework that I can print out each day and fill out. On the days that I use it, I tend to be more focused and get more done.

How do you keep track of what needs to be done? What helps you accomplish more?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that link. I'll be giving that a try.

    ReplyDelete