- I made these banana pancakes for the kids last week and they were a hit all around, and even better with white whole wheat flour.
- This orange chicken is pretty good. I added broccoli.
- These smashed pinto beans are my new favorite way to eat beans.
- Fridge pickles. Except I use white vinegar.
- This whole-wheat bread recipe is perfect, even with my tweaks. I'm using the 100% whole wheat version further down the page.
- This rye bread recipe is even better. I'm going to have to assign a new container in my pantry for rye flour just so I can make this recipe, and it had better be a big one. I leave out the caraway seed and eat it toasted, with a great deal of butter.
- I changed this ice cream cupcake recipe a little to make a cake for independence day with mint chocolate chip ice cream. The frosting recipe is definitely a keeper.
- I've made these fast, easy chocolate chip–coconut bar cookies three times in the last month or so.
Recently tried recipes