- (a) If I get to the store in time, Japanese cheesecake. Can't decide if I should have it plain, or with lemon curd, or with cherries. (b) He's requested chocolate, so chocolate it will be. I was looking around for fun shapes to make it into, and then I realized that I'm really not very good at that and we'll all probably be just as happy with a nice big, normal, chocolate cake. (c) Maybe chiffon cupcakes with pink buttercream? Still not 100% decided there, but I know she'll love any sort of cake that I let her sink her little sharp teeth into.
- Oh, yeah. Caught up as of this morning. Folded and everything.
- Living so far.
- Probably I won't know until he grows up.
- Roasted sausage and vegetable pasta.
- This experiment has been abandoned. I've swept twice since then and should probably do it again. I'm in denial that I need to sweep every day, but I really should with two little crumb manufacturers working hard all day long.