4/9/10

What Tiger Lily can do at ten months



Clap her hands
Stand for several seconds
Take about three steps unsupported
Climb the stairs
Point
Say daddy, Red Chief's name, kitty, hi, and bath (her own versions, of course)
Rip up books
Feed herself
Play peek-a-boo

It doesn't sound all that exciting when I write it down, but I promise it is in real life.

Here she is practicing walking. She is so persistent: she does this over and over. I have a lot to learn from her, especially from her smile every time she falls down.

video

5 comments:

  1. I love babies. My little guy is few months behind yours but it is killing me how fast he is growing.
    She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The baby I watch is 10-months too. She's getting to the point where she stands for a few seconds. It's fun seeing her so proud of herself!

    I love Tiger Lily's outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when people post stuff like this about their kids. And I completely understand about it being exciting in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute!! I can't believe she's already ten months old. Where has the year gone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! I didn't realize our little girlies are only a month or so apart! Sweet Pea will be 9 months in a couple of days...boy they sure do grow fast! It is so fun though to watch them do new things:)

    ReplyDelete