3/25/10

Red Chief says



"Granddad, do you want our broken car or not?"

"This is the fourway that we drove on." (Think about how a three-year-old says three.)

Red Chief: "I want my nightlight off."
Mr. Mordecai: "Why do you want your nightlight off?"
RC: "So I can be scared."
Mr. M: "Why do you want to be scared?"
RC: "So I can need you."

"I don't use little forks, I use big forks, because I'm a huge builder."

Me: "What do you want for breakfast?"
Red Chief: "Chocolate doughnut egg pancakes."

To cat: "When you be a skunk, you'll bite and stink."
To me: "I told the cat a secret."

4 comments:

  1. Let me know when you figure out how to make chocolate doughnut egg pancakes...sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that about the pancakes.

    Aren't kids this age a hoot? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too good. So cute.

    ReplyDelete