- Is the happiest baby I've ever met.
- Rolls several feet at a time to get to things she wants.
- Has decided that life is so interesting that she'd rather do her eating at night when there's nothing else going on.
- Is too heavy for the front baby carrier but I keep putting her in it anyway because I don't how else to handle both her and Red Chief when we're out and about.
- Loves to sit in her high chair and suck on apple slices.
- Laughs for Red Chief and no one else.
- Is so patient with Red Chief, even though his idea of playing with her involves mummifying her, face and all, in a blanket. Or pulling her socks off.
- Enjoys people-watching and tries to catch people's eye and grin at them.