Our last walk:
- Put Tiger Lily in stroller. Tiger Lily doesn't like stroller.
- Red Chief rides on tricycle. Still working on steering and thoroughly overexcited by helmet.
- Red Chief stops for sprinklers. Every. Single. Sprinkler. That would be about every ten feet.
- Tiger Lily still doesn't like stroller.
- Around the block in half an hour. I come inside and collapse on the couch.
- Put Tiger Lily in baby carrier. Tiger Lily smiles.
- Put Red Chief in stroller.
- Walk to park. Red Chief plays.
- I sit down. Tiger Lily fusses. I pace.
- I realize Red Chief is wearing underwear (day 2). I panic: no potties nearby!
- Red Chief is still dry. Tiger Lily is still happy.
- I bribe Red Chief with snacks to get into the stroller.
- We head home. No crying. Dry pants. I am happy.
It feels so good to have had a walk today. I want to make an effort to get out more often. I think I will alternate the two types of walks. I prefer the second sort, but I do think it would be good for Red Chief to get more practice on his tricycle even if it does try my patience.