8/25/09

Red Chief tells a story


Once upon a time
there was garlic
and the man made some
and there was duckies

Once upon a time
there was some trees
and some green duckies

Dear Lettuce,
Well hey!
The garlic was very spicy

Once upon a time
there was a man
and he builded a tree

Once upon a time
there was a giant
and there was another giant
and they looked for another giant
but they were all gone and they chased them

---

As Red Chief was "helping" me cook this morning, he picked up a cookbook, and this is what he read to me. I immediately abandoned my baked beans for a paper and pencil, and this is what I managed to write down.

Imagination is miraculous.

4 comments:

  1. How precious! You've got quite a little storyteller there. It's great that you capture those moments - so many people don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you abandoned your beans...stories like these need to "published"! ....and enjoyed! :-D

    ReplyDelete