- Chocolate chip cookies. These look beautiful and the texture is perfect, but they are too sweet! Eating just one gives me a headache.
- Chiffon cake. I used the recipe from America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook. It tastes really good with strawberries on top, and the texture is the closest I've found to those little strawberry shortcake cups that I ate when I was little.
- Jambalaya. I've finally found a jambalaya recipe that we love! I do alter it a bit according to what we have on hand, but this is definitely worth a try.
- Sausage stuffed bell peppers. I altered this recipe so much that I don't want to give a review, but it ended up being a good starting point for the ingredients I have on hand.
- Lime honeydew sorbet. I made this with the water option, and no lime zest or food coloring, and it was really good! I'll be making it again.
- Pan pizza. This doesn't taste exactly like Pizza Hut pizza as it claims, but it's still a good recipe (with judicious reduction of the quantity of oil), and it's fun to make pizza in a different size pan than usual.
Recently tried recipes