6/29/09

Menu plan


Tuesday: Chinese cabbage salad, chocolate muffin cake (leftover)
Wednesday: Meatballs and rice (from freezer), green beans
Thursday: Chicken Caesar pasta salad, bread
Friday: Giant sandwiches, coleslaw, coconut cream pie
Saturday: Frozen pizza, salad
Sunday: Spaghetti, jello, corn
Monday: Lasagna (from freezer), frozen vegetables
Tuesday: Chicken cordon bleu casserole (from freezer), green beans
Wednesday: Chicken adobo, rice, green beans
Thursday: Stroganoff (meat from freezer), pasta, vegetables
Friday: Traveling
Saturday: Traveling
Sunday: Traveling
Monday: Funeral potatoes (from freezer), frozen peas
Tuesday: Quiche, bread

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are already planning some traveling! Take care, and thanks for the freezer meal ideas. Since so many ladies brought me food during bedrest, I want to try and put as much away myself before the boys come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss your visit, but I do have a birthday present for Red Chief. I'll try to get it to your mom before I leave. :-)

    ReplyDelete