3/7/09

Resolution: Weeks 8, 9, and 10


Weeks 8 and 9

Red Chief and I spent hours and hours of quality time with my family and Mr. Mordecai's. I'm so glad that Red Chief was able to get to know his relatives better, and that I had a chance to see my family again.



Week 10

I refilled three five-gallon buckets with flour and sugar, and I refilled my smaller kitchen containers as well. I shouldn't have to worry about flour and sugar for several months now. I also cooked up and froze a huge pot of black beans in one-can portions.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when my containers are full. There's just something about it that brings a smile to your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gracious! what a little *man* red chief is growing into! can he really be this big already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell your blog is one to visit for how to cook with beans and great food storage tips. Thanks for letting me see. Oh, I came over from BobbiJo.

    ReplyDelete