3/5/09

Home again


After a slightly longer than expected vacation, we're happy to be home again. Mr. Mordecai's business trip went a bit long, but Red Chief and I enjoyed some time with my family. Red Chief has been thoroughly spoiled by all his aunts, uncles, and grandparents, but he's still glad to be home. Thanks again to everyone who took care of, spoiled, and otherwise spent time with Red Chief.

Things are pretty crazy today with all the laundry, unpacking, and phone calls to catch up on. My grandmother also passed away this morning, adding a plane ticket and a trip in my near future.

If you're looking for something a bit more homemakerly today, I'm guest posting about dry beans every Thursday this month at Safely Gathered In.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother! My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're home. My condolences on the loss of your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so nice to have you back my dear:)

    and i'm so sorry to hear of your dear grandmother's passing. praying for your family♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning your grandmother so that I knew to call over to your parents' house.

    Your mom says I need your recipe for "sick soup". (I've been down with what is probably a respiratory flu or virus since Monday)

    It was lovely to see you while you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! Glad you had a nice visit! So sorry to hear about your grandmother, too.

    ReplyDelete