2/20/09

Time for a break


We're leaving! Mr. Mordecai is called away on a business trip, and Red Chief and I are going to spend some time with my family. I'm not sure when we'll return, because Mr. Mordecai doesn't get to come back until the job's done.

Last summer when I took a week off, I "rented out" my blog to some vintage advertisers. This time, I'm going to share a different sort of ad, one that I enjoyed as a teenager. I recently rediscovered them and I like the memories that they bring back for me, as well as the thoughts that they convey.

I'll be back in a week or two with our regularly scheduled programming.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy spending time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godspeed to you all.

    FeeBeeKay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping by to let you know I have a super give-away contest running this week (and every week) on my LDS blog at Not Entirely British

    This time, the prize is a copy of Josi S. Kilpack’s new culinary mystery, Lemon Tart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say MormonAds :) I love them too!

    I bought the postcards of them and put them in a small photo album. The kids use them for the spiritual thought at family home evening. They love going through all of them and choosing which one they use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "renting out your blog"... girl you have the cutest ideas! look forward to seeing you when you get back((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun, see you later!

    ReplyDelete