1/24/09

Resolution: Week 4


This week
I arranged our over-toilet rack. I had Mr. Mordecai set it up several weeks ago, but I hadn't really done much with it yet. Yesterday I gave the bathroom a good cleaning and started shifting stuff around.

Since we're trying to eat fewer cookies, my gigantic cookie jar was repurposed to hold soap. I stacked some towels and diapers on the shelves so we don't have to keep walking down the hall to the linen closet to get more.

The bathroom feels so bright and clean now!

13 comments:

  1. I love the white with baskets and the glass it all looks very simple and elegant. ;0)

    erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cookie jar there and the way you staggered the baskets! (just please don't light the candle.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. All the white looks so clean and I love the baskets. You made it look like it was straight out of a magazine.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that cookie jar is a great idea up there. i love how clear and clean it all looks !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of that. Great job! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. White towels look so FRESH! I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so nice, I really like the white look in bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! it looks so simple and clean! Love the cookie jar with soap! Cleaver!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! That looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cookie jar with bars of soap on it. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea for the soap. I think it all looks so organized and great- and as Erika said-very simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I'm doing something similar in my bath today!

    ReplyDelete