11/25/08

Religion quiz


I usually don't do online personality quizzes, but the Belief-O-Matic from Amy was too good to pass up. My results:


1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)
2. Jehovah's Witness (84%)
3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (78%)
4. Orthodox Judaism (74%)
5. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (73%)
6. Islam (67%)
7. Baha'i Faith (66%)
8. Sikhism (60%)
9. Orthodox Quaker (59%)
10. Eastern Orthodox (58%)
11. Roman Catholic (58%)
12. Liberal Quakers (51%)
13. Jainism (51%)
It looks like I chose the right religion! If you want to take the quiz, go here.

9 comments:

  1. Fun! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is about what mine looked like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this quiz as well my first 2 were the same as yours but my third was Bahai. I thought it was funny my hubby looked at me like I was nuts and didn't understand why I would do it. LOL
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usre I understood all the questions, because I was trying to do it quickly. According to the site I should be an Orthodox Jew, or Eastern Orthodox... Very strange. I'll have to spend more time understanding the questions before I answer them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got pretty much the same results as you did :)

    Plus the realization that work is way too slow today...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well after telling me I was 100% mainline conservative Christian & 86% liberal protestant it came up with Quaker ~ which is accurate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we might have scored exactly the same. Looks like we both chose the right religion.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew!! I ranked LDS at number one too. Like you I got Jehovas Witness for number two, then I switched up #3 and #4 with you.
    That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I scored pretty much the same...I was 96% JW though, so not exactly the same. I had Hindu in there though :D

    ReplyDelete